Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blast Site

Here I am, writing another post late at night because my mind is racing. I’m exhausted, but my head seems to believe itself wonder brain and has designated “no sleep” zones. Unfortunately, I’ve come upon one of them and this one includes an “I’m in a funk” side of the road, complete with a “complain for a bit” speed bump.

Harrumph. I’m half way across the world doing what I love at this very moment, but something is missing. I don’t quite know exactly what that something is. It’s something key, something important, but  I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. I wish I knew. I guess it’s just waiting for me to discover it. But this time, I don’t want to go find it. This time I want it to come to me and say “Here I am! I’m what’s missing!” The whole “being adventurous” viewpoint is just not happening right now.

The season of transition is here and boy is it hard this time. So much is changing. I’m not looking forward to a lot of these changes, but I cannot stop even one of them for a moment. Time waits for no man. It ploughs on whether you’ve told it to or not. And no matter how much asking, begging, and yelling I do, it won’t stop. I just want a breather, but I guess I don’t have one this time.

Poop.

No comments: