Thursday, September 1, 2011

Me? Ha….yeah…

I have a lot on my mind lately. Although, looking back through all of these posts, I seem to always have a lot on my mind. It seems that’s when I blog most, when I need to process things or simply decompress.

Hopes, plans, dreams. All of them are on the table right now. Reality is slowly making itself at home. I’m still unsure of how welcome a guest I will let it be. At least I’ve let it sit at the table with the others. I’m not a total ditz.

You know, it’s sort of funny. I used to think that I was an extrovert. *Shock* I know! It’s so silly because after a year and a half of self discovery, I have discovered that I am actually an introvert (with extroverted tendencies). I know, call me crazy, but I like me. Sadly enough it took 1.5 years and multiple tests to boot me out of denial and into reality about this.

With this new knowledge I feel more at ease with myself. Though it took months of fighting to finally accept the truth. It seems as though after years of pushing myself, I’ve finally figured out and solved half of my problems with one simple step.

I am an introvert. I like it, but some days I find this new me a little bit overwhelmed with the thinking side of things. Like now for example, because I’m lost in thought and can’t seem to keep one train of thought from jumping off the tracks and onto another. It’s an endless affair.

Tonight though, I want to rest my thoughts early because this Random Girl needs to sleep. The excitement for the coming weekend coupled with the lightning storm didn’t make for a very restful experience last night. So I say, goodnight blog-o-sphere :) I’m glad you’re a part of my world. My introverted thoughtful world :)

No comments: