Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To You

I write to relax. I’ve toyed with the idea of writing something substantial, but each time I come upon the idea the image of actual work looms over my head. To try and come up with a solid storyline or something interesting just defeats any motivation I might have once mustered up.

One day I will write something. Who knows what it will be or how it will turn out, but one day I will write something that someone would want to read whilst sipping on their Starbucks. I have ideas, I have thoughts, I have words that I would like someone to enjoy reading while they relax on a Saturday afternoon somewhere around the world.

But for now I am more than content to jot down these ideas and thoughts onto this blog. I am happy to read the comments that my posts produce. Whether they be positive or negative comments, because that means someone thinks what I write is worth their time to read and send their thoughts to me about. I am happy to have readers.

So thank you. Thank you for reading my blog and putting up with the mess of words that come out, most of which are jumbled up and in mid-process. Thank you for giving feedback and encouragement and letting me know that you’re there. Thank you for helping me relax. :)

No comments: