Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Memories

Here I sit, back at my place in the Northland. I’m most of the way moved back in, although the homey touches are yet to be made. I have 2 new roomies this time. They are lovely girls and I look forward to rooming with them, but I am still missing my room mates from the fall. Good times were had by all and I will cherish those memories forever. But, I am excited about the memories I am about to make this time too!

It’s my last semester here. My commitment to the school is up in August. I don’t know what I am going to do or where I am going to be living come the end of summertime, but I am excited about that. I’ve decided to look at it as some sort of adventure rather than fretting about leaving. I am happy to have had so much time here. I love this place and will forever be changed by my experiences here.  I will never be the same.

3 comments:

Starlight said...

I really liked this post, it's very lovely.

Where are you studying and what if I may ask?

caterpillar said...

Have maximum fun...coz later, when life gets too busy, these memories will be truly special ones....

A Random Something said...

@ Starlight: Thanks :) I'm an intern/mentor for girls at a school for people ages 18-35 through a church in Eastern Canada. I'm also taking time to discover who I am and what makes me me, which is a big part of the program here anyways. None of it is accredited, but I'm getting a lot of experience in leadership and group management. Which goes along with the business etc. that I've previously studied.

@ Caterpillar: I will definitely take your advice and have the maximum amount of fun. I want to make a lot of memories :)