Saturday, November 27, 2010

Three Beautiful Things: Coffee, Friends, and Food Fights

 

IMG_0230-1

1. Starbucks coffee. Perfect for a Saturday afternoon when you want to be lazy and cozy.

2. Friends. They’re awesome. They’ve each got their own great and sometimes crazy sense of humour. They made my day, especially when all we do is sit together with a cuppa and chat and laugh.

3. Food fights. Orange peels are especially wonderful when you want to have a food fight, well a clean one anyways. They can be broken up into little pieces and launched with a fair bit of accuracy. Plus, they clean up so easily! I had a mini fight tonite and the miniature drama of it all just polished off my day.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Nice post. I'm heading to the kitchen to make my Costco coffee (alone) and put it by my computer and try to get motivated to write an interesting post. I really am enjoying your blog. You write very well :)

amyeades said...

I love that you said Cuppa.
Perfect Australian lingo :)

Mel said...

Love you, Lou. I miss you tons. When you are home in February, can you come visit (if you don't go galavanting to some far off country)?

Roma said...

Just wanted to pop by and say i adore your blog. The layout, atmospheric images, and natural style you write with is so refreshing.
You've really inspired to head off for a Starbucks and get cosy now! Then maybe buy some oranges to throw at my brother. Sounds like a plan batman. I look forward to your next post!

p.s. I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing and was wondering if you possibly had a spare minute to look at my blog? Love or detest it- any comment from a blogging pro like you would be really appreciated! Thank you.

Minka said...

Nice!
Especially if food fight" means orange peels. You don't see that very often. I hate wasting food or tossing it away. Pillow fight sounds better to me.

A Random Something said...

Aww thank you for the lovely comments everyone! It's so encouraging to sign in and read them :)

caterpillar said...

Cofee, friends and food....perfect combination....food fights...even better, reminds me of times spent with my sis... :)