Saturday, October 2, 2010

20-something life crisis

I wonder sometimes, are my posts totally boring? Do they inspire anyone? Are they of any sort of value to any single person on this earth? Because it's totally okay if they're not, but I just wonder. I wonder if anyone is impacted by anything I say, if it's important to anyone...
Whatever.
Today is not one of my finer days. I'm tired, I'm grumpy, and I'm bored. I don't know what to do with myself and I don't know what I want to do. I'm just not having a great day. I keep telling myself that I should change it, I should do something about it, but the question remains "What exactly should I do to change it?"
I'm seemingly on this journey of self discovery and it's SO frustrating. Especially, when I don't know what I want, who I am, or what I like/don't like. I know that this is an important step in this great thing called life, but it's not the most lovable. I just want to know. I just want to be free with myself and honest with myself. I want to be able to answer my own questions and take my own advice. Instead, I'm struggling with what I'd like to eat for breakfast. Sigh. Life sucks sometimes and today, it sucks for me.

3 comments:

lea-tout-chocolat said...

Oooooh I just can't let you rmessage without comments. Wait a little, I read everything and I come back.

lea-tout-chocolat said...

First, i have to tell you that sometimes my English sucks, sorry for that.
You rmessage makes me think about me when I was younger (and then you think that I'm thirty or something like that, ah ah). When you just think "fuck, i want to be sure of my goals in my life." And what if we didn't have goals? Is that bad? I mean, we always need to have a goal to be happy? We can't just be happy because we are? (oh and I love philosophy too. Sorry for that too.)
I love reading you :) Don't let everything down just because of one grumphy day. I'm sure today you are fine! :D (and if not, i'm coming to make you smile :) )
Oh, and the third thing that i'm sorry for is that i used to talk to people i dont know like if i did. :)

A Random Something said...

Thanks for your comments :) They totally made me smile and are definitely full of some delicious food for thought.
P.S. I don't mind if you talk as if you know me. It's great. Go for it :)