Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Food For Thought

I wonder how the world spins round, over and over again.

Doesn't it get dizzy sometimes, or feel like a neck-less head?

I wonder if the sun gets bored watching the planets circulate

I wonder if Pluto lost it's smiles when they decided it wasn't
worth it

I wonder if Saturn gets tired of it's protective rings

Does Mars ever want to cool down by taking a dip in Earth's
oceans?

Does Venus know that there is a razor named after it?

Is Mercury too little to know that the sun is too hot to touch?

I wonder if Jupiter is a bully or if it wonders how it got so big

Does Uranus know that it's on it's side or does it just like to look
at the universe with a different perspective?

And why is Neptune so stormy? Is it in a bad mood?

And if all of these planets make up our galaxy called the

Milky Way, why do most people only know it as a chocolate bar?

No comments: