Thursday, August 26, 2010

G-time

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. A lot has been going on in my life. It's a little emotionally overwhelming. I'm moving back North for a year, so I'm getting everything ready and packed. My brother and bff left for China so I was saying my goodbyes, which I detest. My family was on vacation and decided to visit!!! This made me happy, but very busy just being with them. The nephews are so fun, but so completely jam packed with energy. The oldest one, G, is heading off to school already! Oh my gosh, it seems like just yesterday that he was a tiny bundle sleeping in my arms. *sigh* Time sure flies when you're having fun! Yesterday, he and I got to have some one on one while the little guys were napping, so we took webcam photos!!!


Here he is, being his silly self. 

No comments: