Saturday, January 30, 2010

smell that clean?

So, do you remember a few days ago (2 posts to be specific) when I talked about cleaning my room? Well, surprise surprise, it didn't get done. BUT! I did clean the bathroom today. Boy, was it an um... well... I guess we could call it an adventure of sorts.

I can still feel the bleach burning the white out of my eyes. I am a wimp. I didn't know that I was concerning cleaning chemicals, but seriously, I definitely am a big time wimp. I had to walk in and out of the bathroom at least a dozen times or so just to keep from passing out. Every single time I scrubbed 3 square inches of the shower my eyes would water and burn and I would absolutely have to leave the room for some fresh air! It became pathetic. It took me about 45 minutes to clean just the tub. Ugh ugh ugh. And people wonder why I hate cleaning? Nonetheless, the bathroom now sparkles and there is no trace of soap scum in the shower! Hip, hip, hooray!


1 comment:

Min said...

When I was a kid, I tried to be nice once and clean the bathtub, so I poured half a bottle of Pinesol into it. No diluting or anything. I thought my eyes were going to implode...

Oh...this is Mindy, by the way...