Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Hurricane Called Lou's Room

My room is a disaster. Of course, that is because I haven't cleaned it in over a month. I've made plans to clean it up, but every single time I decide that's what I'm going to do my "plans" change. Not like my plans are solid anyways. They change. Most times I don't even have a plan, I just go with whatever. Haha. Hence, why my room looks like a three year old came it and threw anything and everything in sight onto the floor and bed. I've almost stepped on my laptop 5 or 6 times. Yikes. That should be motivation enough to clean up, but no. I'm a bum and avoid the task at all costs.
I still cannot find my remote to the stereo system and I'm dreading looking for that earing back that bounced under the bed. I guess I'm not wearing that pair for a while. The make-up drawer is half empty and the make-up is strewn across the various locations where I might, on any given morning, decide to put it on on.
I've got clean laundry still in the bucket in front of the closet which, in it's own right, is exploding with dirty laundry. I've got 2 or 3 shirts just hanging on the knobs of the doors. Shirts that need to be hung on a hanger. I've got 1 dress bag, a hairdryer box, and a random foam tub pillow lying on the floor next to, not in, the garbage can. I even have half a coconut shell!
Maybe, just maybe, I'll clean my room on my next day off. That or shopping. I wonder which will get done? Ha!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oooh Lou. Just wait 'til you get to that dorm and the MAKE you keep it clean!!!

A Random Something said...

Lol! Yeah! How will I survive?!?!