Friday, December 11, 2009

Stuck in Da Mud

Today I'm having a hard time finding where I belong. I know that I won't be at my lame-o retail job forever. I wish it would be over soon! I know that I won't be living with my parents forever. I know that I won't have the same friends in a year from now. I know that I've been watching while all my friends have adventures. I'm feeling stuck here with nothing new or even remotely fun going on.

I feel like my life is on hold. The "floundering" phase (as Josh put it) is over and I've moved into "stuck in the mud". Why??! This is the WORST feeling ever. I absolutely hate it and can't wait for it to change. I want to be doing something! I know that change is coming, something is going to happen, but this waiting around phase is horrible and I don't like it. Not one bit.

No comments: