Monday, December 14, 2009

The Happy Couple

Ladies and gentlemen I have a very important announcement to make! So please, lend me your attention spans no matter how short they might be!

My best friend, Laura, is getting married!!!! The announcement was made last night and I could not be more excited for her and her fiance (Stephen). They are a super cute couple and completely balance each other out perfectly. He proposed in a room filled with roses and 50 orchids shipped directly from Thailand! She was completely surprised. Congratulations and blessings go out to them both!

I have yet to congratulate them in person, but as soon as I do I am taking pictures so that ya'll can see the happy couple and of course the ring. Hehe. Again, I am so happy for them both and send them my best wishes until I can do so in person. ;)

No comments: